- Baby carrots
- Fresh salmon loins
- Olive oil
- Green sauce Montealbor
- Peel the onion and carrot. Mix them.
- Poach the mix for 5-10 minutes over low heat.
- Extent two pieces of aluminum foil in the table.
- Place the mix of vegetables and the fresh salmon in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Season the salmon with Green sauce Montealbor and cover it with the second piece of foil.
- Place together the borders of both foils in order to close them and put it in an oven tray.
- Roast it in the oven to 160ºC for 30 minutes approximately.
- Take out the cod and the vegetables from the aluminum foil in order to present it in a plate.
- Serve it.