- Smoked bacon
- Olive oil
- Green sauce Montealbor
- Take the mushrooms and separe the stalk of the cap. It is easy to make with your hands.
- Chop the stalks and the bacon. Place them in a saucepan with olive oil over low heat.
- Take another saucepan to roast the mushrooms over medium heat. Firstly, roast it for the concave part and them turn over.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Green sauce Montealbor to the stuffing.
- Take the mushrooms and place them with the gap up. Stuff them with a dessert spoon.
- Put the stuffed mushrooms in a plate.
- Serve them.